2012 ? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2012 ?

Anything going to be new and improved for the 2012?

New colors, wheels, anything?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Wondering the same.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:59 PM

Over on PSN we are hoping for a Improved Fuel pressure and Turbo,To support Higher performance as in Modding the motor....

I'm also Hoping for a Color Change! I Love the Flame Blue Ford color! it's the same color they put on the 150's and the Raptors Freaking sweet color! the current blue is just to Dark for me.if i was gonna go that dark i would just Go Black and Get it over with LOL...

One of the members on PSN said he saw a Ad for Zero % Finance that showed a F250 in Flame Blue :~) I'm Praying he seen right!

Last edited by Lead Foot; 03-24-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:29 AM

I'd love to see better motor/transmission perfromance mostly related to fuel economy and crisp not sloppy shifting. Sounds like we are starting to see some steering box issues from the new box that is "twice as strong as the 6.4 box". On colors, I like the dark bronze versus the golden bronze for the KR model. And as always, the a/c needs to step up. My wife's Maxima has stronger a/c that the 6.7. Time will tell if Ford will strengthen the SD frame to be on a par with GMC/Chevy. I've said elsewhere, we may have to wait for the MY 14 trucks to see real improvements given the time it takes to develop and test new parts prior to entering them into production.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Time will tell if Ford will strengthen the SD frame to be on a par with GMC/Chevy.
WOW That is The First time i have EVER read GM Had the Stronger Frame!

I've owned a 07 and a 09 GM extra cab and While the 07 frame rode Great,the 09 had frame beeming out the A$$,i took it to the dealer they installed Hydraulic cab Mounts on the Rear and Cut about 60% of the beeming.

This Year they/GM Improved the Frame on the GM truck,It May Now Be on Par with a Ford Frame But i don't Know about Better,A Ford frame is as Thick as some of the Big Rig's i unload at Work that Haul Pulp Wood,While GM frames are Boxed ,Ford has mostly C Channel,with the front Boxed i'm pretty sure ?

Go Lay under a Ford then Lay under a GM and Come Back and Talk to Us about what ya seen

Best to Do it on sunday Cause the Sells guys will think your Crazy,Ask Me How i Know

I Could Eat my lunch under a Ford any day! The View is Breath taking
Old 03-25-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Foot View Post
Over on PSN we are hoping for a Improved Fuel pressure and Turbo,To support Higher performance as in Modding the motor....

I'm also Hoping for a Color Change! I Love the Flame Blue Ford color! it's the same color they put on the 150's and the Raptors Freaking sweet color! the current blue is just to Dark for me.if i was gonna go that dark i would just Go Black and Get it over with LOL...

One of the members on PSN said he saw a Ad for Zero % Finance that showed a F250 in Flame Blue :~) I'm Praying he seen right!
Man a blue flame metallic Super Duty would be the bee's knees!

A buddy at work has a BF F150 and it is sweet! The color and metal flake just seems to dance around in the sunlight.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for that!

Wonder when a complete reconfig will take place?

I'll be in the market for a new Super Duty within the next 2-3 years, maybe sooner.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:58 AM

Maybe they will get the power up so everyone isn't seeing GM tail lights.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TWIN6.4L View Post
Maybe they will get the power up so everyone isn't seeing GM tail lights.
Thats ok if its a long race ford will win the dmax will have to be towed the rest of the way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.