Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

OMG what should i dooooooo ??

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  1tonpower 
#1 ·
Hi guys i have a 2008 ford f250 crew cab in brand new condition with only 16000 miles on it.. but i have been reading on these 6.7 and drove one and they are soo smooth.... what should i do? Im alittle nervous that i will miss the power my 6.4 has with dpf delete and tuned. can u guys help me lol:dunno:

#3 ·
Taz1, at this point I would wait for the 2012,it will be here soon enough. Then you would have the choice of an improved truck or perhaps a good deal on a 2011.:thumb:

#5 ·
Quantify close? A meteorite at 200,000 miles is....close!!!

:hehe:

...and would be nice to get an idea on the hp/tq H&S could add.......

#6 ·
If your into tuning and buy a 6.7 now, you might kick yourself if the 2012's come out with a turbo capable of allot more boost. How much power does it take to satisfy? Is an aftermarket turbo going to be available for these 6.7's? How deep are your pockets?

#8 ·
keep 6.4L and wait a couple years for a new 6.7L.

#9 ·
i too drove an 11' and got a little bit of an itch after i parked it...when i was on the test drive it almost felt like i was cheating on my 08. i have to much time into my truck right now and i think that was the deciding factor for me. my truck is just about were i want it to be and id hate to start over.

now if i could find a 2010 four door with the same options as my 08 i think i would strip my truck and transfer it all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.