Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

King Ranch grill

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Nthorseman 
#1 ·
I was driving through the Ford dealership the other day and noticed that the grills of all the KR's in stock were not very well color matched with the hood. Has anyone else noticed this?

#2 ·
It don't matter,long as the tailgate match's cause thats what most people are gonna see :~) LOL

Just messin with ya,Yea i noticed the paint looked different on some of the Golden Bronze i looked at,BUT i think a Lot of it is the Difference in the angle of the two pieces if you follow what i'm trying to say :~) The sun will shine different off the flat hood verses the tappered nose surround,Plus they prolly have a stack of Pre painted Surrounds for the KR Trucks so the paint may be a Tad Different....They don't charge any extra for that LOL

I'm going with the Lariat anyway and may have the Surround painted later ,maybe not.
The Chrome looks Pretty good on the trucks that have a nice lift and tires,Stock the fronts a Little Over Kill....

KR to me is Not worth the Money!

#3 ·
It just might be 'viewing angle'. The pictures I saw of the one black KR with the surround after market paint job also looked a very slightly different colour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.