Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Road Armor bumpers

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  teameyecatcher 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
:shifan: ...awful have to break apart such an awesome looking truck.

I do wonder how trading straight across etc alleviates your situation...:dunno:

#7 ·
I think it was too much too fast to get away with. If it wasn't for the step dad coming down and pointing out everything I probably would have gotten away with it. She's the worrying type so I guess it all comes down to what will give me the least grief over the long haul. It really does suck to do it, but I may as well bite the bullet. I at least can say that I did own some Road Armors at one point.

jasonmt - that is a hell of a drive. I think with such a limited time frame and depending on the response I get, I may go with the knocked up bumpers for a while and hide the RA's at a shop. I told her I'd get it done this week so thats my haste. The shop still has my factory tires as well so I can get that done in no time.

I'm not usually the type to give in so easy to these demands, but I'm also not the type that gets married. I guess we all change. Luckily shes not a car-type girl so there's still a few things I can get away with

#8 ·
Change the tires, but keep the bumper etc. Also, take out the lift which will make it look like you've done more.

:doh: ...that truck even impresses my friends who don't like trucks that much.

#9 ·
Just find some stock parts to put back on there and Gide them for awhile and slowly add them back. I feel your pain. Just got my truck and she gets mad cause I'm buying all these parts.

#10 ·
Yeah...put the stock parts back on, store the 'new' parts at a buddy's and slowly buy them back...not much different than 'selling' them to someone else for shiny stock parts...:bolt:

#12 ·
Son of a *****. If only I had a 2011:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.