Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Few questions

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  cropdude 
#1 ·
4x4 vs fx4? Whats the difference? Skid plates, stickers, shocks?

Crew Cab vs Super Cab? Both are 4 doors right?

I noticed on ford.ca when u build a truck they list the trans one with OD one without? Is this true? or do they all have OD? Ive been looking at a used truck and the owner says it has 3.33 gears? Typo for 3.31? or is there a 3.33 ratio?

Captains vs Bench? Captains look mighty comfy, but not sure I wanna give up the extra seat? How are you guys liking the captains?

#2 ·
4x4 is just a 4x4

FX4 Package-
Includes: Hill Descent ControlTM on SRW, Transfer case and fuel tank skid plates • Rancho® branded shocks – colored front and rear shocks • Unique "FX4 Off-Road" box decal

Crew cab is 4 full doors, a super cab is 2 full doors, and two half doors that open suicide style. They all have overdrive. 3.33 is probably a typo.

I love my captains, i also had no need for anyone to ever sit in the middle.

#4 ·
Got the bench seat in mine. I have used the center seat once so far when I had the truck load up with family. Usually keep the center part down but I wanted the flexibility. As always, it is what you want or need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.