Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2011 Dually on 26" American Force Wheels

30K views 77 replies 45 participants last post by  InMotionJosh 
#1 ·
The day has finally come. The end product was well worth the wait. Thanks to Freddy P and Mike from Bowtie South in Miami for all the help and hard work.

The truck is a 2011 F350 Lariat. I purchased it brand new December 26 and in this short time here is how she sits.

26" American Force Wheels
Nitto Tires
Dual Viair 480c Compressors
6 Gallons of Air @ 200psi
Recon Lighting
2 set of Triple Trumpet Train Horns
Slam Specialties Helper Bags
SMC Valves for Bags and Horns
Headlight and Foglight HIDs from Retro Solutions
T Rex X Metal Grille and Bumper Insert
DJM 3/5 Lowering Kit
Bilstien Front and Rear Shocks
Painted Front and Rear Bumpers, Grille, and Mirrors
Dakota Digital Air Pressure Gauge
Hoffman Group Billet Buttons for Horn and Bags
Westin Sport Tube Bars
MBRP Exhaust Tips
American Roll Cover Bed Cover

See less See more
#6 ·
SAAWEEEET!

#8 ·
Cleanest looking truck on the .org IMO.:thumb::thumb:

#24 ·
Should be soon!

so what football team do you play for?
no foot ball for this guy. Just some construction
love everything but the curb feelers... whens someone gonna lower a truck on 16"'s?:dunno:
what are curb feelers?
Saw your truck before you started and wondered why would you get rid of the 6.4? Totatly opposite end or the spectrum awsome job. I am normaly not a slamed fan but would love to drive that daily.
i loved my 6.4 but it was time for a new project. I'm really happy with this truck.

#11 ·
Looks bad a s s Josh!

#12 ·
so what football team do you play for?

#13 ·
that is so bad arse!!!!! Holy crap that beyotch looks SICK!!!!

LOVE it, absolutely gorgeous!! You really need to call diesel power or diesel world mag!!!

#15 ·
that truck is clean

#17 ·
love everything but the curb feelers... whens someone gonna lower a truck on 16"'s?:dunno:

#18 ·
congrats josh. Very clean

#21 ·
Looks great! so how do you like going from the lifted 6.4 to the slammed 6.7?:beer:

#25 ·
InMotionJosh;2347865 what are curb feelers? /QUOTE said:
curb feelers are big wheels with just slightly larger tires, so there's only an inch or two of rubber between the wheel and the road. Idk, I wouldnt like the thought of being able to scuff up my rims on ruts and curbs. But hey, with a truck like that, who needs to leave the nice roads? :thumb: I just treat my truck like it should be able to take me anywhere I turn the steering wheel, which it hasnt failed me yet :hehe:

different strokes for different folks I see, being as you got a spiffy new 6.7 and I've got my trusty ol 7.3 :crazy:

really nice work though, deffinately something I'd gawk at lol. boy if I had that kind of budget....

#26 ·
Looks great Josh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.