Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Ordered the lift/wheels/tires today!

971 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ablebonus 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd share this with you all incase anybody is still researching lift info on the 2011's.

I ordered the Carli 2.0 Performance setup today. It come with the new Bilstien 7100 series remote reservoir shocks that are custom tuned/valved by Carli. This system is listed in detail on their website. It's still very new, but has been exstensivley tested from what I'm told. It's a 4.5" lift that can clear 37" tires. It is a quality lift that is designed for a excellent street ride, but still very capable of some mild to light extreme off-roading, so it's got some "go" and not just all "show" like the ProComp stuff.

I am going with the 35" Toyo MT's on this setup. I ran Toyo 37's on my 2008 and I liked them, but i just want to stick with a 35" this time for both cost and mileage. Toy's are heavy tires and hopefully I'll save a little overall weight with the 35" instead of the 37".

The rims I got are the chrome 20" XD Armour's. I've had a set of these before and they look good and are pretty easy to keep clean.

The Carli systems are all "made to order" so it will be about 2-3wks before it's shipped and ready to install. I'm pretty excited about it and I think I'll be very pleased with it. I've put ProComp lifts on my last 3 F250's and they all rode like crap and I've had the MX6 shocks and the junky/over priced Dirt logics.

My truck is a 2011 f250 King Ranch in the Bronze Metalic color (rust color). My next purchase will be some type of color matched shell for the back. I'm not a fan of bed shells/tops, but I have dogs that I travel with alot and I don't know what else to do to be able to haul them. They aren't riding in the back seat like they did in my last King Ranch so I'm not left with many options. They are too big to be stuck in dog boxes, plus I think that's ****ty to cram a dog in a box like that plus it's cold on them when it's cold outside.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.