Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

ANYBODY IN NORCAL?

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  BIG RED BUBBA 
#1 ·
hey all if you are in norcal then come join us in the west coast strokers northern division and come to our next get together, oh when you join up tell them bubba sent you :icon_ford::thumb:

#2 ·
oh by the way it is completely FREE

#4 ·
haha so i can feel special :p

ok or say Dylan, what ever!

#5 ·
How often do you guys get together? I am in the Modesto area.

#6 ·
THANK U for your service!!!:thumb: we are trying to get together more. Someone from your local area should chime in soon......

#7 ·
yes we do try to get together as much as possible, come join up and you can chime in on your input of places to meet, we are always trying to find a place :thumb:

do you know where the sections are at?
nice truck btw...

the closest person to you is HighOn20's in the wcs section, he is in tracy...
come join us!

#9 ·
well we just had a meet this past weekend and had a pretty good turn out, could have been better but it was hard since norcal is soo big, we try to plan events where all can make it and no group have to drive too much...

we are trying to plan another meet sometime in april or may we have not finalized anything yet since we just finished our last one

#11 ·
hey guys if you havent done so yet post up in our section, heres the link
West Coast Strokers - Northern Division - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

we are trying to get meets together at least once a mont, we are fairly new group so we are still getting members to join, but so far i think we have around 25-30members and there has been at least 10 trucks at each of the past meets

#12 ·
Hey looks like the Central valley has some members.. :D

Tracy here!

#13 ·
yup, getting more member hopefully

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.