Need advice on this 2011 King Ranch - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 08:47 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need advice on this 2011 King Ranch

Hello all,

I have owned 4 powerstrokes over the years, a 95, 06, 07, and 08. I love these trucks and they have always given me reliable service with little if any problems. They all were bought "used" with less than 10,000 miles on them. I was the least happy with the 2008 model. I was most happy with the 2006 model. I modded the 2008 with lift, wheels, tires, exhaust, and a Spartan tuner. I ran well after that, but it cost me a ton. I sold the truck not long ago for a good price. I am now ready for a new one, however since the 08-10 are the same truck, Im really only looking at the 2011's. I have found a couple that I like, but man are they HIGH$$$. Here is one that I am going to look at on Saturday. Can you all please give me some opinions on the price they have it advertised at and what you think I may be able to actually buy it for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cars for Sale: 2011 Ford F250 4x4 Crew Cab Super Duty in Plano, TX 75093: Truck Details - 292089410 - AutoTrader.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2011, 08:56 AM

What was the MSRP on it?
Old 01-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Test drove a 2011 king ranch this morning. By far the nicest ford ive driven! I have 2009 harley f250 im trading on it.The king ranch msrp was $64800 i got them down to $54800. I would see what you can get them down to on it. Seems a little high. IMO
Old 01-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I think that is a good price. It looks to be hard loaded because it has the moonroof and Navigation but without the window sticker it's hard to say what else it has. If it's like mine, then MSRP is going to be in the mid $60k's and that means they are coming down atleast $10k which seems fair to me.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Premium Member

I just happened to be at the Ford Dealer today in my area. Was pickign up the VC-9 for my coolant flush and tracking a couple parts i need down.

the 2011 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Lariat basicaly exact truck i got was stickers at 57 MSRP and 63 Dealer ready.

The only real thing different then the King Ranch and this truck is the interior colors of the KR.

I really liked the truck but i still love mine way to much since i only got 16K left till its officially all mine LOL
Old 01-21-2011, 04:36 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm going to see if I can get them down around $48-$49K. That would be the cheapest deal on a new/used KR I've seen so far. I have a distant family friend that works for a Ford dealer and I'm going to check with him, but buying new it's still gonna be $54-$55K atleast and Id rather get it $5K cheaper and have a few miles on it. Plus, being "used" will help me save some money when I go to tag it.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:02 PM

Mine was similarly equipped but had additional options: spray in box liner, f350, platinum tricoat paint, supplemental heat, tailgate step, extra heavy duty alternator. MSRP on mine was 65,440 I would guess the MSRP on this one at around $63,400. I would guess you could buy it new for $52000.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:18 PM

Thats a $65000.00 truck!! Not a bad price....but the only thing i'm wondering about is why is it there for sale as "USED"
Anyway you can get service history on it? I would
Old 01-24-2011, 08:39 AM

OP: Sewell goes to auction A LOT and buys their pre owned vehicles. I'm not saying someone didnt trade this truck in, but my bet is that it is an auction purchased vehicle!!! Get an oasis report on that truck!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:55 PM

I talked to the people at the dealership and I did confirm
that the vehicle was bought at auction. I'm going to see if they will get an Oasis Report for me from a Ford dealership.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.