Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My 2011 Powerstroke Lariat Golden Bronze.

4K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  TW720HVY 
#1 ·
I look at this site all the time and finally decided to join the crowd. Couple pics of the rig too. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

See less See more
#4 ·
Looking good :thumb:

I have the same color only in a Crew Cab.

#6 ·
Nice truck!

#7 ·
Congrats!!

#8 ·
First super cab short bed F350 I have seen.. Looks sharp!!! :nod: Only if it was blue/tan two tone... :drool:

#9 ·
nice,did you install clearance lights or does 2011 have option

#10 ·
To be honest with you guys, i wanted either black or green. My last truck was green, so a change is always good and black, well everyone seems to get a black truck. So, i went back to the bronze color and it grew on me, plus not many people have it, wish some more did so i can get some ideas on some extra for it.
Only thing i have done to the truck is add the rack/ and some lights and a tool box and i did the 400/800 upgrade from the factory. I would like to get an intake, but im waiting for more to come out for them. Anyone have any opinions???

The clearance lights came on the truck. I think it is an option because i noticed some trucks do not have them.

overall i am happy with the truck, it is amazing especially coming from a 5.3 silverado

#12 ·
i did the 400/800 upgrade from the factory.

The clearance lights came on the truck. I think it is an option because i noticed some trucks do not have them.
Nice looking truck! :thumb:

We picked ours up last night. :woot:

What is a 400/800 factory upgrade?

FWIW, the clearance lights are an option for the single rear wheel and required on the duel rear wheel. I ordered them on the new one. :thumb:

#13 ·
the 400/800 is an optional upgrade for the 2011. I think it depends on when you purchased your truck though. Basically you bring your truck to the dealer and they will reprogram the computer to give your truck 400hp 800tq to the rear tries. All i can tell you is check with your dealer and it takes no time to see if your truck has it already or not, the gains are not substantial, but why not have it done. Plus its FREE! Hope this sounds right:thumb:

#14 ·
looking very good! just get some tires on that and it'll be that much better!

#16 ·
Yea, it might already have it. If you search through the fourum i beleive there is a way to tell if you have the upgrade without going to the dealer, but i am not certain on what that is. if not it takes like 15 mins to program the truck i was told.

For the tire comment, i just roated mine and i plan on running them till there bald. A lot of money at this point to add when i don't need them. I hope the michelins wear better for me than for others, i head bad reviews. Im rotating every 3,000. Might be over kill, but i've had good luck that way.
I kinda like the idea of black rims, but im not certain how they would look on the brown.

#18 ·
For the tire comment, i just roated mine and i plan on running them till there bald. A lot of money at this point to add when i don't need them. I hope the michelins wear better for me than for others, i head bad reviews. Im rotating every 3,000. Might be over kill, but i've had good luck that way.
I kinda like the idea of black rims, but im not certain how they would look on the brown.
i understand about the tires they just are not cheap at all! go ahead and keep these as long as you can. as for black rims, it would have to probably be a darn good looking one to stand out against that brown, IMO i would just keep it chrome...:dunno: good luck though very nice looking truck!:thumb::nod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.