UGH! Delivery... When! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 04:56 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry UGH! Delivery... When!

UGH... the truck is scheduled to be delivered this week. But the dealership cannot seem to provide additional information. My current truck is sold, the buyer has the check (for the past week) and is ready to pick it up. A friend out in KS said they can look it up on some kind of dealer delivery web site, they said they cannot access it. I was told the GM of the dealership was coming in and he is apparently the only one who can access this, well he never made it. Then the regional Ford rep was on vacation until today and I guess they are going to ask him at some point.

I would just like a date so I can plan my business and life. This is not too much to ask for it is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2010, 05:05 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I feel your pain, been there done that! My truck was built and delivery was delayed twice! The dealer just didn't want to provide me the info... They all have access to the system! If your lucky, one of the members of this forum may be able to look it up for you... I a member of "the other" forum and received a lot of help there~ Good Luck, it is worth the wait!!!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 05:14 AM

The wait is going to be worth it.

It just does not seem like they are doing anymore leg work than just reading the daily report. I am sure there is someone that has some kind of tentative schedule somewhere on the Ford property.

I know these trucks come from Kentucky, but what town?

Thanks for the help.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:58 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Shelbyville KY, then either CSX or Northfolk Southern by rail
Old 11-17-2010, 06:16 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Did you call the Ford Customer Relations number yet? I called it yesterday and they were able to tell me that my truck was built last week as sceduled, had been loaded on a carrier and left the plant, only to return to the plant a day later and is now sitting at the plant waiting to ship. ETA nov. 22 . Dont ask me why it was loaded, left, and returned only to await shipping. mistake maybe? anyways here is the number I called and you need to give them the vin 1-800-392-3673 Hope it helps.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:27 AM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I know the felling of waiting, but it will be worth it when you get it.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:39 AM

I know your pain, I ordered a 2010 Fusion with 6 spd manual trans May 17th, I didn't receive the car till Sept 3rd!!!!! 2010 Fusions were a hot commodity their first year, plus the plant is in Hermasilllo Mexico.

John
Old 11-17-2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladderman8 View Post
Did you call the Ford Customer Relations number yet? I called it yesterday and they were able to tell me that my truck was built last week as sceduled, had been loaded on a carrier and left the plant, only to return to the plant a day later and is now sitting at the plant waiting to ship. ETA nov. 22 . Dont ask me why it was loaded, left, and returned only to await shipping. mistake maybe? anyways here is the number I called and you need to give them the vin 1-800-392-3673 Hope it helps.
Thank for the number... I will call them in the morning.

They(dealership) said mine was built on the 27 of Oct., but that may have been when it was started.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:19 AM

WTF They are saying it is in transit with an ETA of Nov 30th! Funny it was supposed to be here this week!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:52 AM

I ordered one to with an ETA of the 22nd coming here to Southern California I had the dealer track mine on Tues. and it said the same, shipped then returned to plant and reshipped on the 13th I dont see it being here by Mon. the 22nd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.