my build date is Nov 25 for my F350 CCSB - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 173
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my build date is Nov 25 for my F350 CCSB

i hope i hsve time to sell my exiting F350
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 11-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 173
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sold and gone

If my build date is Nov 25th, how long on average is the ETA to the dealer


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 11-11-2010, 09:27 PM
haters gonna hate 24/7.
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, Tx
Posts: 3,804
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superduty123 View Post
Sold and gone

If my build date is Nov 25th, how long on average is the ETA to the dealer


that was quick.... lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 11-12-2010, 04:53 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 565
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superduty123 View Post
i hope i hsve time to sell my exiting F350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superduty123 View Post
Sold and gone

If my build date is Nov 25th, how long on average is the ETA to the dealer


Damn that was quick!

My was finished on 27Oct and the paperwork says delivery on the week of 15Nov. FWIW.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 11-12-2010, 05:45 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: nj
Posts: 1,273
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superduty123 View Post
i hope i hsve time to sell my exiting F350
U Do realize all chassis cab models are detuned by 100hp, using a different turbo right??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 11-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 173
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I didnt order a chasis cab, not sure where that came from
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 11-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: nj
Posts: 1,273
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superduty123 View Post
I didnt order a chasis cab, not sure where that came from
I stand corrected...duh me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 11-13-2010, 05:37 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 565
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by f350powerstroke View Post
U Do realize all chassis cab models are detuned by 100hp, using a different turbo right??
Wait a second... I know this is off topic from the initial thread, but what is a chassis cab and this detuning by 100HP? What does this all mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 11-13-2010, 07:07 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: nj
Posts: 1,273
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW720HVY View Post
Wait a second... I know this is off topic from the initial thread, but what is a chassis cab and this detuning by 100HP? What does this all mean?
I believe they use a less complex turbo. im assuming the reasoning behind this
is less hp,tq = less warranty claims since most c&c models would be owned by companies who drag thier feet with maintnence, driven by drivers who dont give a phuck and constantly run 24-7, (emergency services, etc). I guess also more isnt necessarily better in some vehicle applications . Chassis cabs are trucks with out the beds and beffier suspensions and frames used for commercial / emergency applications (flatbeds,tow trucks,ambulances, etc)

Last edited by f350powerstroke; 11-13-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 11-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 565
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by f350powerstroke View Post
I believe they use a less complex turbo. im assuming the reasoning behind this
is less hp,tq = less warranty claims since most c&c models would be owned by companies who drag thier feet with maintnence, driven by drivers who dont give a phuck and constantly run 24-7, (emergency services, etc). I guess also more isnt necessarily better in some vehicle applications . Chassis cabs are trucks with out the beds and beffier suspensions and frames used for commercial / emergency applications (flatbeds,tow trucks,ambulances, etc)
Ah, gotcha. I was worried that I was getting the wrong engine set up for a second.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors