Need some help - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 12:46 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need some help

My 08 f250 is causing me major problems. I'm buying a new 2011 from the dealer that has been servicing my truck. It's been in there the past 5 of the last 6 weeks. Nooootttttt happy. The sales guy said to try and find someone that can get someone that has worked at ford or someone that works at a company that provides a ford discount

If you are willing to help a brother out send me a pm or give me a call 7two7-six88-three588

I need something asap. My truck is my lifeline and is causing me some real trouble. I'm as honest as they come and whatever info u need from me no problem.

Thanks
Kenny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosty View Post
My 08 f250 is causing me major problems. I'm buying a new 2011 from the dealer that has been servicing my truck. It's been in there the past 5 of the last 6 weeks. Nooootttttt happy. The sales guy said to try and find someone that can get someone that has worked at ford or someone that works at a company that provides a ford discount

If you are willing to help a brother out send me a pm or give me a call 7two7-six88-three588

I need something asap. My truck is my lifeline and is causing me some real trouble. I'm as honest as they come and whatever info u need from me no problem.

Thanks
Kenny
You don't need it, just tell your dealer your willing to pay invoice and not a penny more, that's actually about 75 bucks cheaper than x-plan, x-plan is just easier negotiating wise because ford give the dealer back some of the diff so their not as grumpy about it but anyway tell them what you want to pay if they don't want to then I know my local dealer will and they will even be nice to you about it
Old 10-11-2010, 03:01 AM

Sorry to hear that..Worst thing to do is try to do a new deal while in a hurry. I would think your dealer would be on your 08 better then this.
Sorry you have problems my 08 was in a lot for coolant issues only.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:25 AM

ive been very patient with them. they even flew in their senior engineers from ford. its just been one thing after another. i need something reliable. theyve been good service wise but not repair wise. not their fault. they just cant get it to generate any codes.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Someone replied to my message and claimed whoever told me that was wrong, I see they didn't post it here, probably a salesman.
FYI no one told me, I just did it and I'm sharing. I don't qualify for x plan but I just got it so grow some hair down there and tell your salesman what's up.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Some dealerships will give you invoice, some won't. Depends on what you're trying to buy. More often than not, you won't be able to get something at invoice if its a high demand vehicle like a 2001 Super Duty. But it doesn't hurt to try.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Thread title was changed.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I had three dealers willing to sell at invoice. No x-plan. Although I ordered mine, they had similar trucks on the lot that they would give the same deal. I'm in upstate SC if that helps. Heck for the price of a plane ticket, it would be well worth sending the Internet sales folks a bulk email, that's what I did! My truck msrp'd at $60,788 with the new incentives I'm under 50k.

When your searching online, check the window stickers. There is an invoice date toward the bottom center. I know of one on the lot that I'm buying from was invoiced in July! I'm sure they are ready to move it.

Good luck!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc404 View Post
I had three dealers willing to sell at invoice. No x-plan. Although I ordered mine, they had similar trucks on the lot that they would give the same deal. I'm in upstate SC if that helps. Heck for the price of a plane ticket, it would be well worth sending the Internet sales folks a bulk email, that's what I did! My truck msrp'd at $60,788 with the new incentives I'm under 50k.

When your searching online, check the window stickers. There is an invoice date toward the bottom center. I know of one on the lot that I'm buying from was invoiced in July! I'm sure they are ready to move it.

Good luck!
Can you pm me a dealer/salesman info? The dealers in this area are stuck at $8500 off msrp and won't budge any further.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml504 View Post
Can you pm me a dealer/salesman info? The dealers in this area are stuck at $8500 off msrp and won't budge any further.
PM on the way!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.