2011 6.7 Pricing Expectations - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2011 6.7 Pricing Expectations

I have gotten used to getting close to 20% off when I buy a new car/Truck.

Give the approx $55-60K list for a Lariet F350 what prices should I expect?

Is this time of year a kind of no mans land where inventories are low and pricing sucks?, what I have seen so far is like 10% off including the factory rebate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2010, 12:38 PM

I have been actively searching for an f350 DRW KR myself. Pricing is all over the board. I have found one with 5 miles on it that stickered at $64,300 and has a no haggle price of $55,600 including all discounts. Found others that will not budge on MSRP.....?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I am wondering when the next big rebate will come. I am ready to trade my 09 f350 in as soon as there is some big rebates. Does anyone know when the next big rebate deals might happen
Old 10-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I got $10,000 off the msrp using X plan and the rebates. MSRP was $61,020.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:20 AM

63630 MSRP
6662 dealer discount that's 10.5%
54467 after the 2500 rebate

I'm sure I could have gotten a bit more but I got 2k more for my trade then anyplace else.

I tried all the "build it your own" sites for pricing.The best I found and the most accurate (matched Ford's current build computer at the dealer) was the Capital One website.

I have used Capital 1 for 3 of my last four new cars and been pleased with the experience. Well now 4 of my last 5 new.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:20 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Get two dealers working against each other on the price and don't budge on yours until you get what you want. That worked well for me.
Don't figure the rebates into your quote... use MSRP and take about 15-18% right off the top. Then tell the dealer than any additional rebates available at time of purchase must be given to you as well, or no deal.
One other thought, too... don't tell the dealers what the other guy offered you... it keeps them guessing so they keep coming down.
That's the best way to wade through the crap of incentives, special deals, etc. Otherwise it's all clouded in confusion.
Remember this one thing: The rebates and incentives come from Ford, not from your dealer. If all he's giving you is Ford rebates/incentives, he's making all of his profit. A good dealer will give you a discount, plus rebates/incentives, and not jerk your chain.
Make sure your dealer is giving up SOME (not all though) of his profit, and remember at the end of the year Ford gives him something called a "holdback" which is extra cash for each vehicle he sold that year.
So in essence... if he gets $2500 per truck, he can afford to go $2500 under invoice before incentives if he is giving you a good deal.

Last edited by jdkinzenbaw; 10-22-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:26 AM

I think the Hold back on the Super Duty's is $1800

Something you don't see on websites or the sticker is the extra $$$ added to the build for fuel and the FDAH, $124 and $672 for my order.

$124 for fuel means my needle should be buried on full when I get it, same with the DEF tank.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Good point... I need to go back and look at my window sticker and find out what they charged me for fuel and FDAH... incidentally... does that stand for "Ford Delivery and Handling" or something else?
Kind of crazy they can get nearly $700 for delivery. Even though it ships by train, and then truck, that shouldn't cost even half that for the kind of volume FoMoCo must have.
Ah well... I still like my truck, and I guess I'm okay with Ford making a little bit of money off me... just not too much.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:15 AM

I would love to get 15% off list, which is what I usually want

But honestly don't think you can get that today

Right now list is 57815, invoice is 53013. Price is 53013 less 500 and then the $3500 rebates

I have pinged 3 other dealers and all got just $3000 off list
Old 10-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Send a message via AIM to mrpositraction
Try truecar.com, I ran a report yesterday on a Fully loaded Lariat SCrew with the 6.7 and said there are dealers offering them at a $52,000 off a $60,500 sticker price, that is right at 14%. It puts it at a thousand or so under invoice but if ordering I don't see why a high volume dealer wouldn't do this for you. I have X-plan but can usually negotiate better, they never seem to want to deal on the X-plan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.