Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Lets see your Tuxedo Black trucks!!!

41K views 68 replies 48 participants last post by  Ontario Trucker 
#1 ·
Ok my truck should be here any day now. I ordered black but have recently been wondering if I should have gotten the Platinum White. So reinforce my decision! I want to see your black trucks! :thumb:

#2 ·
I don't think you could have gone wrong either way! I ordered a Tux Black also, the deciding factor for me was that I am adding a cap. I just tried to imaging a F-350 DRW 8ft bed white with a white cap, bread truck kept coming to mind. I found a picture of a Blk 350 DRW with a cap and it looked very nice...

I didn't see a Tux Black in person until after I ordered it. I ran across one in Atlanta a couple weeks ago... Wow, I love that color, tons of flake, the truck just gleemed in the sunlight!

#10 ·
AWESOME! My TUX BLK was built Friday, DRW also with Pale Adobe lower... Post some more pics!!!! Love too see some bigger pic's
of the exterior and interior!
:thumb:

#13 ·
i just joined the tuxedo party! fx4 6.7 CC 4x4 lariat ultimate loaded out. black on solid black (none of that two tone crap). spray in liner, roll n lock power steps coming, lift and 35s on 20s soon.

#17 ·
picture in sig

#18 ·
I ordered it with the Adobe lower paint accent. but somebody forgot when they built the truck. Rather than wait another 8 weeks to reorder, I took the truck that had arrived. It has been just fine.

#19 · (Edited)
Will have to load a better pic soon

#21 ·
I've asked this before, but it was when the trucks first came out. Does the metallic black do a good job of hiding the swirl marks that are typical of black paint? I LOVE black, but my black Mustang GT looks like someone took a DA sander to do it. Keep the pics comin guys! I especially like the black truck with black wheels! SWEET!

#26 ·
My truck with a pure performance lift kit. *** I do not recommend this lift kit to anyone.***
I am having severe issues with the drive ablity of my brand new 55 thousand dollar truck.
I hope to have a new lift kit in it by before the end of next month. Looking at a BDS lift kit right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.