2011 Duramax beats 2011 Powerstroke - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 08:06 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2011 Duramax beats 2011 Powerstroke

I see after extensive testing by PickupTrucks.com, the Duramax beat the powerstroke in almost all categories. After all the hype of the 2011 Ford they still can't beat the Duramax/Alisson. As soon as they change the body style i'm going to get the GM HD. It really made the Ford eat crow this year. Even the 4 year old Cummins with lower power ratings tied the new 2011 Ford in 1/4 mile tests and beat the Ford in ride,handling and braking. First time Ford did not take first in Interio design and comfort, the new Ram tied with ford for interior fit and finish and comfort. Boy the Ram has sure come a long way, they used to ride and handle the worst.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Serving Our Country!

Enjoy your new Government Motors Truck and that big fast Duramax/Alisson truck. Make sure the dealer gives you a new puppy when you get your new truck so you will not have to walk home alone.
Doug
Old 08-17-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenite View Post
I see after extensive testing by PickupTrucks.com, the Duramax beat the powerstroke in almost all categories. After all the hype of the 2011 Ford they still can't beat the Duramax/Alisson. As soon as they change the body style i'm going to get the GM HD. It really made the Ford eat crow this year. Even the 4 year old Cummins with lower power ratings tied the new 2011 Ford in 1/4 mile tests and beat the Ford in ride,handling and braking. First time Ford did not take first in Interio design and comfort, the new Ram tied with ford for interior fit and finish and comfort. Boy the Ram has sure come a long way, they used to ride and handle the worst.
what diesel owner gives a sh1t about what pickuptrucks.com's epic conclusions in comparing stock trucks? since we all mod our trucks. . .dmax has been the easiest truck to hit 600 horse since they came out, cummins has been easiest to 1000 (soley because you dont have to tear down internals), the 6.7 ford might actually find its nitch makin easy power, with the strength to hold BIG power. which, if it does, will piss off a lotta cummins/dmax owners. especially you so it seems.

Last edited by side2002; 08-17-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenite View Post
Who gives a rats a55, that's not going to make me go out and buy one of those pieces of Duracrap.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:51 PM

I guess you'll still be saying the same thing when the clutches in your Allison burn out from you hopping up your truck.

Maybe a 6.7 will come give ya a tow
Old 08-17-2010, 09:57 PM

Old 08-17-2010, 10:12 PM

They didn't get the updated 400 hp,800 tq 6.7 for the test !! So...we would have kick the Durapad and slam the Ram to the curb Plus the Durapad int is too cheap looking for me and I have nothing good to say about the Goat(I ment Ram)
Old 08-17-2010, 10:29 PM

F350 6.7 is almost 3 mph faster in a 16% hill climb(12000 lbs) towing test than a Durasmack and we won't even talk about the Ram

Last edited by ups 6.0; 08-17-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:45 PM

Fool

Guys, don't even respond to this fool. If he wants to buy a Duramaxipad let him, at least he won't wal-mart to death a
Old 08-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Wow....Ever get "your" new Super Duty started Whitenite? Another idiot troll.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.