As the owner of two 08's and a man that bleeds Ford Blue, I have to say I was dissapointed in the 11 today.
I will try and cover my pros and cons of the test drive.
1. Power is very good, doesnt feel a ton quicker than the 6.4 but is noticiable.
2. Very quiet at idle but sounds very nice with notable turbo whistle upon revving.
3. New tranny shifts .........nice.
4. I always lift my trucks and I believe the over aggressive grill and new fender/hood lines will look very nice when lifted.
5. Paint seems to be quite a bit better than my 08's
Now to the parts I hate
1. Replaced wood grain on door with the same textured stuff on the edges of the dash.....horrible and cheap looking now the door panel just looks like a big gob of plastic.
2. The woodgrain surrounding the nav/stereo looks like some crap from biglots now. It truly looks cheap.
3. The SEATS....wow is it the cheapest looking pleather I have ever seen. A bit more cushiony but just looks like ***. Also for my taste, the two tone is horrible.
4. No homelink on a basically loaded truck.
5. No gas and brake pedal adjustment on a basically loaded truck.
6. A lot of folks will probably disagree with this one but....I hate that the lights on the guages are on all the time....
Just my thoughts from tonight, now I have to decide if the pros outway the cons and maybe do a bit of research on if any of these items will be addressed on job 2 or 3 trucks.