What kind of deals are dealers giving on the 6.7 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What kind of deals are dealers giving on the 6.7

Are dealers wanting to give any kind of discounts or are they not giving any off sticker because it's so new? I am falling in love with the new 6.7 and wouldn't mind a extra $75-125 a month for a payment if i got it back in MPG, but to you guys who have 6.7's did you get a good deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Serving Our Country!

Not home yet, so I haven't talked to a salesman in person, but from the internet pricing I am seeing they are dropping about 4-5k from sticker. That is at "best price" dealerships however.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:42 AM

I WAS LOOKING IN A SMALL FOLRD DEAR ABOUT AN HOUR AWAY FROM MY HOME IN OHIO AND LOKED AT ONE THAT HAD A 8K DOLLAR DROP ON IT IT WAS 54 ON THE ASTICKER AND THEY HAD IT FOR 48 OUT ON THE LOT AND A 09 6.4L HAD OVER A 10K DOLLAR DROP ON IT SO THE DEALS ARE OUT THERE
Old 04-28-2010, 07:52 AM

look up incentives/rebates on ford's website.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:26 AM

I would think they would be getting sticker since they need to still unload some 09's.Why drop the price on something that just came out.Just my opinion.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:48 AM

My dealer was talking "invoice" plus any addtional Ford incentives. Right now in Nevada, there is an addtional $1,500 off plus I received an offer from Ford for $750 off since I'm an 08 SD owner. Plus, interest rates are at an all time low so if you need/want a 2011, now could be the time to buy. Who knows if the deals will get better once GM starts shipping their new HD trucks this fall. I'm being told that there is an 8-10 week lead time for build to order trucks which is no big deal since I have a truck that I love anyway.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:49 AM

I bought a 6.7 last night. In Las Vegas thru June 1st (I think that was the date) there is a $1500 cash back or 4.9% to qualified buyers on the 2011 F250. The Ford web site has the incentives for your area if you look.

My deal involved trading in an H2 Hummer. Trading cars in Las Vegas is nothing but a PITA with loads of games and scams from ALL the dealers. In my case, they played with trade in verses truck price so I had to focus on the OTD bottom line to stay within my guideline. The Out The Door bottom line is one number they will never talk about so you gotta fight them to get it. They want to smoke screen you with all kinds of numbers to confuse you. If you have paitence and a strong temper, you can cut a decent deal but most people get drilled from the rear. There are very few "good" deals made at Las Vegas dealerships on new vehicles.

With that said, my deal was just "so-so" but I knew going in it would be and had decided to take one for the team just to get the truck. After all the smoke has cleared, I got about $2500 plus the $1500 cash back thing off sticker price. I would not be bragging on this deal, and I'm not, but since my truck is the first 2011 sold at this dealership and it is a new "hot" item, I feel OK with the deal. Like I said, I knew going in I would not set any records for a new truck purchase but I wanted the truck. Hell, I would have paid more but I was tired and past bedtime plus I was inside my own set price so I took the deal.

Good Luck with your deal
mowdoc
Old 04-28-2010, 08:52 AM

What is a "good deal" anyway?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Serving Our Country!

Any deal you are happy with at the time the deal is made.

You can not look back 6 months later and say you got screwed.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:16 AM

You guys need to come to ranch country in West Texas. My dealer is selling at invoice minus rebates.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.