anyone know where i can get a xplan Pin please - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anyone know where i can get a xplan Pin please

I thought i could use my father n laws code, i just found out we can't

My truck might be here next week, is anyone out there available to generously give me a pin number for xplan PlEASE

Oh, its for a 2011 f350

thank you thank you thank you
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

if u know anyone that works for orkin pest control they can get one..
Old 04-12-2010, 02:43 PM

Well I had the same situation except someone that i met at work said their aunt could get it for me, I told the dealer that signed all papers at aplan price and drove off, well I never ended up getting the number from the guy that was 2 months ago and after the dealer lying saying ford would charge me $5k, I have got no bills for $5k and I got to keep the truck for the price signed for. If you can buy it sign all papers and drive off, tell them to go up a river.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigerS09 View Post
Well I had the same situation except someone that i met at work said their aunt could get it for me, I told the dealer that signed all papers at aplan price and drove off, well I never ended up getting the number from the guy that was 2 months ago and after the dealer lying saying ford would charge me $5k, I have got no bills for $5k and I got to keep the truck for the price signed for. If you can buy it sign all papers and drive off, tell them to go up a river.

Well thats not good business...
Old 04-12-2010, 03:04 PM

well the dealer screwed himself by rushing the deal and it ended up costing him $5k, and even thought theres alot of people who probably work at dealerships on here, I hate dealerships, I have never ever walked out of a dealer happy, not even for a brochure did I leave one happy, they are a bunch of lies and cheats, they try to steal from you on every little level, they want to suck you dry, I don't care what you say about dealers being good people none of them are. I know how they are because I sold cars at a multi chain dealer, it was horrible. So when I see a dealer screw himself over by trying to screw me over I laugh.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigerS09 View Post
well the dealer screwed himself by rushing the deal and it ended up costing him $5k, and even thought theres alot of people who probably work at dealerships on here, I hate dealerships, I have never ever walked out of a dealer happy, not even for a brochure did I leave one happy, they are a bunch of lies and cheats, they try to steal from you on every little level, they want to suck you dry, I don't care what you say about dealers being good people none of them are. I know how they are because I sold cars at a multi chain dealer, it was horrible. So when I see a dealer screw himself over by trying to screw me over I laugh.
And this makes you so much better/different from these "lying and stealing" dealers how....

Old 04-12-2010, 09:17 PM

I never lied or stole, I told the dealer the situation, that a friend at work said he gets a plan and could get me a pin number, the dealer who tryed to make a quick sale and rush everything, didn't require the pin to make the sale, I had no problem waiting to get the pin from my friend and getting it to the dealer and then picking up the truck, what I said to the op, is that if the dealer rushes it and let's you drive off without putting in writing anything about a pin, then your fine, but if the dealer is reputable and actually gives 2 shi*ts about more then just makng money, you know the customer, then they won't rush and won't sell the truck without the pin in place, and then call threatning to "tow the truck back unless we get our go* da*n money" those were the salesman words, so no I didn't steal lie or cheat anyone, the dealer also lied about rebates that were out saying I couldn't qualify so if you can't get that x plan pin, then you will have to wait till you can get it unless the dealer rushes the deal you won't just drive off without it.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:24 PM

So you promised something and them in good faith (albeit wrong) contracted you without putting it in writing and you didn't follow through. And now you think you don't owe them anything? I fail to see your logic.

Bottom line you promised something you cannot provide and now you refuse to make good on that promise and because they probably can't legally do anything about it you think its okay. I'm sorry but this makes you no different from the select dealers whom you call lairs.

BTW not all dealers are liars, and for the record if you didn't notice yet I work at a dealer and If I would've done half the things customers have done to us I would be in prison for the rest of my life

Last edited by MGM; 04-12-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
they are a bunch of lies and cheats, they try to steal from you on every little level, they want to suck you dry, I don't care what you say about dealers being good people none of them are.

Really? Maybe it's your general attitude that rubs people the wrong way so they aren't willing to work with you...
Old 04-27-2010, 07:01 PM

You can purchase a share of ford stock and get two PINs a year. I'm going to purchase a 6.7L in the next two months. I'm going to call tomorrow and get the paperwork for the PINs tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.