SEEN ONE TODAY!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 07:38 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SEEN ONE TODAY!!!!

Well today i went to the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville KY

Ford had a 2011 F450 CC/LB King Ranch

well my opinion is the outside looks awful on the KR . The interior really hasnt changed much. The Ford guys there said that the Urea tank (Which is 11 gallons) will have to be filled about every 5-6000 miles pretty much every oil change. And by the time these trucks get on the road the urea should cost about the same as a gallon of diesel. They said that the truck that was there was getting around 18 mpg and that the 250s should see around 20 mpgs Ill believe it when i see it. One guy i talked to said it hadnt been released yet but these engines will be around the 400 hp range.. You really couldnt tell much about the engine it is all covered up with plastic sheilds so really cant give any info on that... These trucks will really have to prove themselves to me before i will be in the market for one but they are growing on me slowly but surely. I thought you guys might want to know what info i gathered..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thats good info there, thanks for that. Its funny that you mention "These trucks will really have to prove themselves to me before i will be in the market for one" because thats EXACTLY what Ford is going to do for you. Be as skeptical as you wish! These trucks have something to prove and I feel confident that the 2011 Ford Super Duty's will be the best truck on the road.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:31 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

actually

Actually, there are SO many people with same attitude on the new diesel and Ford knows it!! If they get it wrong...well...Sell your stock fast!
Ford will be kicked to the curb and loose there butts So BAD, they WILL need a bail out!!!!

Urea will never be that high,hell you don't have to pump it out of Saudi! lmao Everything will going urea in 1-2 years (dodge,chevy,ford)

I like to know who is your dealer?
Urea tank is 5.1 gal
parts catalog said 400HP, no torque though

I've heard from many sources on the mpg,Should have seen what i read on the duramax when it switchs to urea! ford better be at least mid 20's to keep up on the mpg war.

I've heard all of 20mpg Plus, whom have driven them. Thats f350 dually too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.