Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Orders?

895 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  DSL_PWR 
#1 ·
Has anyone that ordered a 17 heard about delivery dates? I'm getting real antsy.

#2 ·
If you don't mind me asking, how much of a deposit did you have to make? I've never ordered a new vehicle but just talked to a dealer about ordering a '17 and he said $500 - $1000 deposit. Thought it would be more, so I'm happy with that. Just need to sell my current truck.

#3 ·
I would never put a deposit down. A dealer can't legally keep it if you change your mind so why let that money go for no reason?

I could only see it in the rare circumstance that they are ordering something rare (special configuration of options not popular) but even then, they still can't keep it.

#5 ·
Interesting. No deposit? I'm assuming you guys ordered specific options and such? I only talked to one dealer to get an idea of how the process works as I'm not ready to order yet. As soon as they get your contact info, they never stop calling and emailing.

Nexus 6P with Android N via Tapatalk

#7 ·
On my way into work i saw this, so they are on there way!

Attachments

#8 ·
Looked at one this weekend at the dealer. They have three. Said they got them about a week ago.

Nexus 6P with Android N via Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.