Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pics of your Garage/ Shop/ Barn

33K views 279 replies 44 participants last post by  Treehick 
#1 ·
Let's see pics of your garage, shop, or barn where you work on your vehicles!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Just signed the lease on mine last week! Have some work to do before we bring the cars in. Floor coating, cameras, alarm, electric opener, signage etc... Comes with 2 offices and a bathroom I'll figure out what to use those for. It will be unmarked from the outside but once inside a car cave!

#8 ·
Before I got married, my shop was #1 priority before the house. Lol. I built a 900sqft loft apartment in the back and live there for 8 or 9yrs. You can see the window A/C upper left of the pic. ;) Only had a woodstove for heat.

View attachment 551809
Yeah a ring will do that to ya... I know the only time I'll have to work on mine is during the week when I can take my employees there to help out. Probably turn one office into a kids cave so I can get stuff done around there!

#10 ·
Nice!! I'd kill for a nice good shop. I have 2 acres of property and have the pad laid for my shop. 50x35 with four 15' bay doors. The county is giving me a hell of a run around and wanting me to permit it as commercial. Effectively taking a $25k project into a $150k project

Reactions: john galt
#16 ·
It's zoned residential/commercial. Meaning it can go either way. And since it will be the only building on the property, and it is not a residence. They are making it zoned commercial. So that means it has to meet code for a full blown commercial shop, have (expensive) commercial permitting, sidewalks installed, handicap code, commercial fire suppression, environmental impact study fees, and they want a stoplight installed at the intersection, for potential increase in traffic. Along with a slew of other things. They are out of their Damm minds.

#21 ·
I could live pretty dang good with 10-15k a month in Texas I guess with no house payment lol

Reactions: ARS1 and SparkyF250
#24 ·
Here's a few of my little shop.
3Atobucket
photobucket
photobucket

Hope I did that right lol

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
Trying again lol

I suck..........that's as good as it gets today.

Reactions: ZMANN and john galt
#32 · (Edited)
Here's a picture of shop inside. My picture skills blow.

Can see some of those good ole fire sprinklers on the ceiling. Maybe....

Reactions: SparkyF250
#33 · (Edited)
A shot of it outside. Heated and A/C upstairs and down in the shop. Even have a urinal upstairs along with shop sink with hot water.
Being in the doghouse is a treat for me. Also has one hell of a stereo system.

#36 ·
Sweet setup, I'm not posting till mine's done. I'm in the middle of a major renovation and there's a tractor tore down in the way of everything. I was planning on going to Indianapolis (Greg Smith Equipment) tomorrow to get my lift, now I don't think I can go till Wed. I still have to run my air plumbing, wire my tire machines & more lights, then figure where the lift is going and get that wired. I gotta get the tractor done & out of the way before anything else :doh: My wife keeps pulling me off for side jobs and I usually have to make 2 water runs a day, springs have gone dry and my wife and the cows all complain loudly if there's no water. I have so many projects going all at once I'm going crazy :crazys:

#34 · (Edited)
Shot of what really counts. Beyma Studio speakers with a Pioneer Elite SC09 powering it.

#43 ·
well I had plans for a 26 by 60 shop but that got eaten up along with the rest of the truck fund
so hereis where i work on my truck :rofl:

Reactions: ARS1
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.