Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Back in a powerstroke

851 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  HLBeef 
#1 ·
Had a '15 f250 xlt and went to a raptor. Finally got what I originally wanted a 15 f350 lariat. Moral of the story is get what you want the first time. I love these powerstrokes. This one has the bench in front also which is was what I started out wanting.

Ps the raptor forums suck.

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulashala, super duty > raptor > f150 > isuzu

Thought I would HATE the bench seat up front when I bought mine and I really wanted a console. Turns out I love the bench. I lean and lay all over the fold down deal when driving it's great. Makes a good writing pad too when you gotta jot stuff down.

#3 ·
Yup the raptor was an awesome truck but I just like these better. I usually have to have clearance lights I was thinking for a second about having them installed then I pulled it in the garage and it only clears by like .5". I guess it's a little taller than the f250 was.

#4 ·
They charged me an arm and a leg to do my recon kit on my truck. And I got the dodge kit put on to boot because it's all they had in stock and I wanted it done that day. Looks pretty good but for $255 install I oof'd. They went up on the quote every time I called so I just pulled the trigger.

Lol what's a garage? Mine don't fit. Typical

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.