Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Home screen art

58K views 58 replies 33 participants last post by  Big Kahuna 
#1 ·
Curious as to what you guys have as your wallpaper on the home screen of your rig.

#2 ·
My 2 daughters.

#6 ·
I like the above post lol!!

A rebel flag outline of an eagle is mine. It changes between that and a come and take it flag. CTS2 always has a Texas flag.

#8 ·
The 8" screen.

Reactions: BigDog350
#10 ·
1ynggun- google image search "Ford 8" Sync Wallpaper" download the one you want onto a usb, plug usb into truck, on truck go to settings > display > edit wallpaper > add > select your usb

personally I went with the Ford logo for a while & then a Texas flag after I wasn't lazy to look for one. All the ones you upload stay saved on the truck & you can switch between them whenever you want

size: 800 x 384
max size: 1.5MB

#32 ·
1ynggun- google image search "Ford 8" Sync Wallpaper" download the one you want onto a usb, plug usb into truck, on truck go to settings > display > edit wallpaper > add > select your usb
personally I went with the Ford logo for a while & then a Texas flag after I wasn't lazy to look for one. All the ones you upload stay saved on the truck & you can switch between them whenever you want

size: 800 x 384
max size: 1.5MB
Awesome!

#14 ·
basically. see dimensions & file size I posted. dimensions doesn't really matter because it will stretch/shrink it one way or the other to make it fit. file size is the hard one sometimes

not to rain on anybody's parade but I don't see the reason for making this a sticky. a google image search works. I think stickies should be reserved for the repetitive topics that are flooded in this forum or the really helpful topics. just my .02

#17 ·
FYI- I have used several personal pictures and several off of the Internet. All you need to do to use most any picture you want is to resize the picture to 800 X 364. I used a picture program that came preloaded on my HP Laptop. Nearly all pics look good resized to the 800 X 364. Your options are limitless. You can google "how to resize a picture" and should find it very easy to do. I just resize, save to thumb drive, load in the truck's USB and select the pic I want.

#18 ·
Some people are REALLY tech savvy. Perhaps some other people are not so technically savvy. MAYBE a forum member would be a good community member and help someone make a custom screen. I mean that kind of thing still happens.........right?!?

#19 ·
Not to be a D but I broke it down already in post #10. Tlamberson explained how to use a picture of your own. Google "How to resize a picture" and it's the first link, it's free & step by step. I gave the dimensions & file sizes needed & Google has a plethora that don't need any editing, just load onto USB & go.
Again, all steps on post #10

#33 ·
Just a couple I use. Quite a few out there that are in quadrants,

Attachments

Reactions: HeavyAssault
#34 ·
Here are some of mine.

Attachments

Reactions: HeavyAssault
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.