Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Dpf back with muffler delete/ dpf delete

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  lwalker 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I currently have a 2015 f250 6.7 and I want to delete my DPF. I ordered a sct x4 7015-c2015 competition tuner for a 6.7 power stroke. And I also ordered an aftermarket cold air intake from volant. I also ordered a RBP stainless steel DPF-BACK w/ muffler delete pro series exhaust system. But..... I'm thinking that this exhaust system supports the dpf which I want to get rid of. The guy I talked to said it supports dpf deletes and as soon as I heard that I didn't have anymore questions until I started to think about it... I'm new to diesels I've always owned an f150 but what is a dpf back? Will it support a dpf delete? I bought this exhaust from RealTruck.com anyways I need help.

#5 ·
I was watching a YouTube video and this guy installed a straight pipe in replacement of the dpf and used the rest of his stock exhaust than deleted it. How would that work if you don't remove the filter? Wouldn't that just back up all that residue into your turbo and everything else it goes into....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.