Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Odd MFT Nav Issue

557 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  PDX:6.7 
#1 ·
I've noticed that if I zoom in while on the navigation screen all the streets disappear. If I zoom out enough, the main streets start to show up, but then it's useless since the there's not enough detail, such as when driving in town. I don't even get decent detail when I have an active destination; just the green highlighted route pasted onto a blank screen. I don't recall the MFT navigation in my Focus being this way, but it's pretty much been parked since I bought the truck. :laugh2:

Anyone else have this issue? I've tried messing around with a bunch of the nav settings without luck. I'm going to be making an appointment to take it to the dealer to have them replace a defective foglight lens as well as look at a small defect in my driver side seat cover, and I'll add this to my list of things for them to look at if I need to.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Fixed!

That was an easy fix!

Advice from a Ford rep on one of the other sites I posted my question to was to try pulling and reinserting the SD card for the nav system and it worked! All the streets now show up as they should, even zoomed all the way in. Seems odd simply pulling the SD card would fix this, but I'm glad it did!

Reactions: HeavyAssault
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.