Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Seat Covers

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Covercraft 
#1 ·
I just wanted to find out if anyone has gotten seat covers that will protect the leather seats. I'm starting to think that my rear KR seats are going to get torn up, because I keep gear bags(turnouts and trauma bag) and other stuff on them. I've looked at some made by covercraft, but cant find any info on what the material is like on the bottom side.

#2 ·
Go to their website, and they will send a sample, I did I haven't ordered any yet they didn't get very good reviews some are saying they don't wear well, :surprise:

#5 ·
I put Marathon on the rear seats of mine. Color match was not too bad. Took a couple months to get them. We take our dogs with us when we travel and I wanted to protect the seats as much as possible. I did not cover the front seats.

You can see in the picture with the "dog bed" that we used to use just a plastic cover. Wife found the bed topper for the board and the dogs love it.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.