Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Just picked up my 2014 6.7

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Sting 
#1 ·
I'm now part of the 6.7 owners and couldn't be happier! I picked up a 2014 F250 SBCC 4x4 Platinum ingot silver with black interior had 21,694 miles when I picked it up.

I flew to TX on Saturday to pick it up from SoCal CA and started the journey back home. Left at about 3:30 pm TX time Saturday and drove to Van Horn, TX got in about 11pm then Sunday started at 7:30am Sunday and got home about 8pm. Got good gas milage, I think. I added the Trip summery pic in post. Monitored everything thru the torque app, went thru 2 regens on the way.

It drove and rode great, only one complaint on blue tooth calls I got static/popping on my side so not sure whats causing that.

I already had the Ravelco installed. Will be getting the Ford ESP for peace of mind.

On the to be installed list: Shell with BedRug, airbags (maybe) depends how it sits with Shell and toyhauler attached, Transfer flow stock replacement tank (50gal), Front LED bar, rear LED lights and the Ford remote access.

Once the tires are wore out will upgrade to some 35's, not sure what ones, maybe a 2.5" kit but sits level as it is now.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks!

I really like the silver too ;)

#5 ·
Nice Looking Rig! Same truck as mine but I've had some time to work on mine now... These pics might give you some ideas...

Attachments

#7 ·
strokinpower said:
Love the truck!
Thanks! I love it so far...going to be towing with it first the first over Turkey day.

Thanks for the pics...been getting lots of good ideas...just with I could delete but o'well...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.