Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2015 F350 Chassis Cab, Super Cab Rear Seat

657 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Nytefog 
#1 ·
Hello,

I wanted to remove my, on my 2015 F350, CHASSIS CAB,xlt 4x4, rear supercab seats and install a small van type filing cabinet and small parts storage cabinet.

Has anyone with a work truck.added storage to the rear of their super cab? I'm coming from a van which had a filing cabinet, small parts organizer, book/manual rack and other such items from American van. I wish I could buy a premarital firm that I could mount to the rear floor that would enablee to have a anchor point for installing anything in the rear area I wanted in any position.

I already have 4 packrat drawer units ready to install, stacked on top of each other, inside of the enclosed knapeheide kuvcc utility body. I just have to make a spacer to bump the drawers 2.5" off the inside side wall so it will clear the lip of the rear door opening. I think I'm gonna bolt uni-strut the truck and then bolt the drawers to.the strut. I did look at this mobile office device that filled the entire rear supercab but it doesn't have enough useful storage, and it's a fortune for what it is.

Anyway. If anyone has did such a interior storage installation please let me know.and inwould.love pictures if you have any to share. Also, if anyone knows of where I could buy.such storage items I would appreciate it. I.considered using Festool systainers for storage.buy rather have steel cabinets/drawers if possible.

Thanks in advance for any input.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.