Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2 month sabbatical and 2 new trucks

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Keel056 
#1 ·
so about 2 months ago, in my infinite wisdom, i traded off my 13 250 lariat crew FX4 for a 15 F150. nice king ranch crew fx4 loaded completely out. after about a thousand miles i realized that i had made a mistake and contacted my salesman and a friend of mine to see if i could get back out of it. i was going to need all hands on deck to make it work. after some serious negotiating and fussing, i got them off of their 16 platinum 250 $9500.00 and got 51000.00 for the 150. guys I've never been so happy to sign paperwork and get the hell out of there in all my life. so anyway, IM BACK!!!! and y'all are stuck with me.

let the mods begin........ all over again

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
just felt like i was in a "mini truck" and in spite of what everyone seems to think about the ecoboost, its not anywhere in the ballpark of a power stroke. but all of that aside, i just missed my truck. if i had never drove a 250 before i would have known the difference. the super dutys are king of the road. the f150 is great if your running around town and hitting lowes or home depot here and there. just my opinion

Reactions: HeavyAssault
#4 ·
Always said once you driven a diesel you don't go back to gas,, Nice Truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.