Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Lop-sided 2017 F250 King Ranch..

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Heavy_GD 
#1 ·
Hey guys; Anyone ever park on a level surface and notice your truck sitting lower on 1 side vs the other ?
Mine sits 3/4" lower left rear vs right rear (measured concrete to bottom of fender well) and 7/8" lower left front vs right front (same measure point). Looks odd following it down the road...

#2 ·
The fuel tank is on the left side. Was it full of fuel when you measured it? 48 gallons of fuel + whatever the def weighs would be quite an off center load. Now I'm wondering if mine sits lop sided. I'm at about 3/8 of a tank. I'll measure mine before I fuel and then again after and report back what I find.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#4 ·
This has been an issue on these truck since 2011 models. Why has Ford not been able to correct this? It's like they don't know and don't care. Kind of like Chevys sporadic gauge movement. I never noticed it on my 16' until about 5 weeks ago. Its not a big concern but like you said it looks goofy.

#5 ·
You have to be looking pretty close to see the difference but you're right they are a little un-even. To most people 3/4" isn't going to make a lot of difference. I'm not overly concerned with my 2017 F-250 Super Duty Platinum being off a little.

#6 ·
Just put your phat azz riders on the passenger sides and you'll be good. LOL.

I was curious and so I just went to the shop to see if my F350 DRW sits at an angle. Nope.....level shows perfect. So maybe it has to do with the 3/4 vs 1 ton suspension.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.