Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Dealerships that want to DEAL!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  fosterelli 
#1 ·
I got to thinking that it could be really helpful to the members of this site that are contemplating purchasing a new Super Duty if we had a thread showing the particular dealerships that we found were willing to discount their new trucks and not play games.
We need to keep this simple and state the following,
How much we got off the MSRP
How much of the discount was from an incentive
How much was from a rebate
How much from a Coupon
How much was from a plan (like the X-plan)
or any other means of a discount
This will help perspective buyers, so that they can save some time and aggravation if one of these dealerships happens to be in their area.
If you have any comments about a particularly good salesman that would be helpful as well. Mentioning the Dealership's Service Department could be helpful ONLY if you have personal experience with it

Lets be fair here Guys. No advertising!!! That's not what this Thread is for. This is strictly for our members to tell others about the truck that THEY THEMSELVES PURCHASED

There's always someone who wants to be the one who beat everyone else's deal and bloviate on the deal that they got. Lets not do that. This is meant to help our friends become owners of a new Alumaduty for the best price possible.

Guys, lets limit this to personal experiences only, No hearsay. None of the "my neighbor bought one at John Doe Ford".

Above all else, lets remember to patronize the Ford Dealerships that are paying sponsors of this site. They help keep this site up and running for us.

Here's mine. to start;

2017 F350 King Ranch CCSB (crew cab short bed) 6.7
Total of $7200 off MSRP
$1000 of it was the Ford rebate. The only one offered right now.
No X plan, no coupons.
Very good trade allowance
Very good service department and an excellent Powerstroke Technician. I've used them for years.

Timbrook Ford
Keyser WV.
Galen Markley - Salesman (good guy)

See less See more
#2 ·
Subscribing.
Doug

#4 ·
Mac Haik Houston (I-10 Katy Fwy)

$1,000 under invoice + the $1,000 rebate

Have a build on a F350 SRW CCLB Platinum Ultimate w/ spray-in, FX4, PTO, gooseneck prep + hitch kit, upfitters, wheel locks, heavy front suspension, dual HD alternators, block heater, 3.55 ELSD...

MSRP $79,370
INVOICE $74,700
PRICE $72,700

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.