Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Mine came in this morning

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  F250419 
#1 ·
Only put 30 miles on it but so far I'm loving it.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice truck,,, and house. Love the concrete driveway. My truck has a VIN that is 146 after yours. They have told me that it'll be here 12/23 so I have a wait and see. This gives me hope.

#6 ·
Thanks for the pics of the bed liner, the one at the dealership didn't have it installed, so its nice to see yours clearly. Have ordered it in my new build.

#7 ·
I had to wait a week for my Linex bed liner. Linex refused to spray over the bolts holding the bed in place, and Ford used a new proprietary bolt that not even the dealer could remove. After a week, Snap On delivered a tool to remove the bolt and I got my bed liner. Apparently a different rep found it ok to spray over the bolts on yours.

#9 ·
That's the factory spray in bed liner.

#10 ·
Congrats on the new truck, but do u really have to rub it in, haha. Still waiting on mine, come to think of it I will be just as exicited when I get mine, still about a month or so out. Don't understand how u could park after only 30 miles. By the way good looking truck.

Reactions: WD40
#11 ·
Nice truck, how many miles does it have on it now and have you been able to stop smiling when your driving it.
Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.