Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Thanks for the 2017+ section!

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Evil Eye 
#1 ·
I don't know who's responsible for this, but thanks. It organizes things a whole lot.

#2 ·
#3 ·
What am I, chopped liver? I'm pretty sure I did the work to get the forums created. :poke

#4 ·
You are correct, those guys brought it up, and you made it happen.

I apologize, sensei.

Reactions: Evil Eye
#8 ·
Much better. :grin:
Hey now, if that ingenious idea wasn't posted by me about creating one, you wouldn't have had anything to do.

You are welcome..

Boom lol

Ps - remember when you messed it up the first time? Hahaha :poke:hehe:
Who me? Messed it up? NO WAY!!! I discovered a bug in the software :poke BTW, it was a really good idea. Gotta give you props. :thumb:

Reactions: Rattlesnake18
#5 ·
Looks good to see the new area of the forum, Few months from now it should be up and running with daily threads.

Side note, If y'all ever need another hand around here, Ill be glad to jump in some. As long as you pay me a few cheerios, fruit loops or apple jacks. each month, I'm happy :)

#7 ·
Although the forum is breaking it's normal setup my motor, the fact the 17 is completely different (interior, exterior, electronics/sync3, frame, suspension etc) it would be best to separate the forum from the 11-16. And with the 10 speed eventually hitting, the only common piece will be the motor.

Reactions: ChrisSki
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.