Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Got my 2017

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Mr_Bones4 
#1 ·
Traded my 2012 in on this. Loving it so far.
6" Full Throttle Lift
22" American Force Wheels
37" Toyo OC MT's

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks good :thumb:

#8 ·
I notice a major upgrade from my 12 to 17. More interior room both front and back, aluminum, electronic package are a major upgrade, LED's, more power. The re-sale market is good right now, so you may want to see how much you can get. If you are not happy with the trade, wait.

#9 ·
Sweet ride! Why cant Ford put fender flares on the platinum like they do the king ranch and lariat ultimate ? Its crazy, now when I get mine I gotta buy some OEM ones and have them painted. I think its a big mistake by them. They do it on the. F-150, why not the F-250 and F-350

#10 · (Edited)
Your truck is going to change some minds about the new 17s. Very nice...

Does anyone know if the 2017 King Ranches have factory flares on them? I'm wanting to order a set of Duraflaps as they just got set up for the 2017s.

And BTW, anyone who is ordering Duraflaps, be sure to tell them that you're a Powersroke.org member and get 10% off the price. They do ask for verification so that they are sure that they are getting people who actually post on here. There are perks to hanging around this place. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.