Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SuperS DEF fluid?

Tags
def
6K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  RedMule 
#1 ·
Has anybody tried the SuperS DEF fluid? A local chain of "convienence stores" in South Texas (Bucees! it is actually an awesome place) carries the SuperS brand at a VERY reasonable cost. By the label it meets all the specs. I just thought I might see if anyone has actually used it.

See less See more
#2 ·
According to the Owners Manual it states to "Use only DEF certified by the American Petroleum Institute (API) such as Motorcraft® DEF or equivalent meeting Ford specification WSS-M99C130-A and/or ISO 22241. Look for API certification trademark."

It looks like it carries the API certification trademark but its kind of hard to tell by the picture. If it does have it then you will be OK.

#5 ·
Don't see why it wouldn't work, but the real question is:

Who cares about DEF?!?! If you're at Buc-ee's, you'd better be loading up on Beaver Nuggets!!!! :hehe:

Reactions: texaslimeaide
#6 ·
Oh, you can bet that DEF is only one of the things I am getting at Bucees. I can't seem to get out of that place without spending 50 bucks on the various snacks, smoked meats, jerky, etc...

BUT, it is a great place to stop with the family thanks to their awesome bathrooms. Reliant stadium should go visit, Bucees has more urinals in their single bathroom than I think are in all of Reliant!

#7 ·
I have been using it for a while. No issues. Can't beat the price!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.