Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pics of Top Gun Customz Lift

6K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  SHOWOFF 
#1 ·
For those of you who have asked, here are some pics of the TGC lift that I installed on my truck.

Description:
Top Gun Customz 6" Superduty Pro 3 Series Lift

Added:
Dual Steering Stabilizers
Traction Bars
Upgraded 2.65 Shocks

Dual Steering Stabilizer:

Trackbar Bracket:

Coils & 2.65 Shocks:

Radius Arms & Rear mount:

Radius Arms & Front mount:

See less See more
#4 ·
It looks really nice. Are those progressive rate coils?

#12 ·
I ordered the top gun customz lift cuz of your thread...your detailed pictures tipped me over the edge on pulling the trigger...did you lift it yourself? I plan on doing it myself so curious if you have any tips/suggestions.

#14 ·
I love the lift!!! It is amazing. I didn't do it myself, but I helped. My buddy has a shop. Only things I can say are, remember to make sure the control arms are to the exact measurements, make sure you have all the stuff for your kit before you start (only complaint with Top Gun I have, but they will fix it), my old pitman arm had to be cut off because it wouldnt come off, and other than that, enjoy! I love mine! What shocks did you get? and you get traction bars? By far the best looking kit out there!

#18 ·
Nope. No issues with mine. It seems to me, and this is just me, but it seems to be a little better to drive with this lift than with the Icon lift on my 6.4. It could of also been the trucks, but so far, no complaints!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.