Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fuel tank MTE update
1) Ensure IDS is at least version 72.xx - current version is 72.04.
2) Click on the toolbox icon at top left of main screen
3) Select 'Module Programming' - click checkmark icon
4) Select 'Programmable Parameters'
5) Select 'Fuel" - click checkmark icon
6) Select 'Front Fuel Tank - (IC) = xx' on bottom of parameter list
7) Select 50 (or whatever size you need) on right side of screen and click checkmark icon
Follow the remaining on-screen instructions
First ever blue oval........
2011 F-350 DRW White Tri-coat
2010 3010 Cyclone Toy Hauler
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.