Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

buying a new 6.7

927 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  PUMPED 101 
#1 ·
what does all this mean or how does it work?

A-Z plan
D plan
x plan
?????

#2 ·
Need a little more info. Are these package codes?

#3 ·
Those are the different plans that manyfolks are eligible for. The X-plan is what my family is able to utilize based on our employer. They are simply different prices at, above, or below invoice that the dealer can sell Ford vehicles at as directed by Ford. I know the best one you can get is the Ford Employee plan and I'm not sure which one that is.

#4 ·
• AZ-Plan – Employees and retirees of Ford Motor Company, as well as select family members, are entitled to
purchase or lease eligible vehicles at AZ-Plan pricing. These savings are in addition to most other publicly
offered programs.
• D-Plan – Blue Oval Certified, Lincoln Premier and Mercury Advantage Dealership employees and eligible family
members are entitled to savings in addition to most other publicly offered programs when they purchase or lease
eligible vehicles at D-Plan pricing.
• X-Plan Friends and Neighbors Program – Friends and neighbors of Ford Motor Company employees or retirees
have access to online shopping tools and savings with special incentives on eligible vehicles at X-Plan pricing.
These savings are in addition to most other publicly offered programs.
• X-Plan Partner Recognition Program – Employees and retirees of Ford Partner companies, as well as their
household members, can purchase or lease eligible vehicles at X-Plan pricing. These savings are in addition
to most other publicly offered programs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.