Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

I Got Me One!!!!

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  RXTsuperduty 
#1 ·
well sorta anyway......... talked my mother's new husband into buying one, but I've been driving the wheels off of it. I've talked him into a leveling kit, wheels and tires, grill guard or replacement bumper, and maybe a lil sumin' sumin' else :evillol:......anyway here is a quick pic of her

Taking her on nice lil boat towing trip here in a couple weeks and if everything works out well, the Raptor might be getting the old axe :nod:

See less See more
#2 ·
Going up to Caballo or Elephant Butte?

#7 ·
I'll ask and see :thumb:

Hey Sally, go get on. You know you want one. I'm thinking about grabbing one after the first of the year. BTW, how you been stranger?
WHAT UP JOHN!?!?!......Meh not really sure, no really into pay $60K for it... I've been good and you?

get rid of the raptor!!
Oh Raptor is going buh bye, but the question is it going to be for a 2010 or 2011 :dunno:

#5 ·
Hey Sally, go get on. You know you want one. I'm thinking about grabbing one after the first of the year. BTW, how you been stranger?

#10 ·
Good lookin' truck! I got mine at Casa Ford down in ELP. I saw some good deals up in Cruces, but they didn't have the truck I was looking for (I did not want at truck with 20 inch rims...even if they were free).

That is a good looking 2011. I got the 2010 because of the awesome rebates and the already established Spartan system. I have no idea how the 6.7 will adapt to the Spartan setup, but it looks like the 6.4s are holding up to the extra power (<210 tune).

#11 ·
You go ahead and get yourself a 6.4. But you are only delaying the inevitable, You're gonna want one of these pigs. I can tell by your signature that you like to swap trucks alot so it might be right up your alley.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.