Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

6.7 dimensions??? WxHxL?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Timbo_Slice 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I need to ship a 6.7 abroad. does anyone have the width, length and height of this engine? I know it weights 990 lbs. Will it fit on a regular wooden pallet? Shipping suggestions? Shiping the whole truck is not an option.

Thanks

#3 ·
I cannot help you on the dimensions but I know for sure that you are going to want to use a LTL freight company to ship that motor. I would consider Old Dominion Freight Line. They will get it where you want it without damage.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
#4 ·
I had an item shipped by old dominion

had the guy drop the part of and pay for their bid item was in front of them on a scale for the bid

the part showed up in phx a week later and they wanted 20% more money , and held the part for ransom

i looked out the receiving area window and saw the part on the dock and went and retrieved it myself

and was done with them
my part was a radar arch and under 200lbs

#5 ·
I hate to hear that ZMANN. Did you contact the corporate office to straighten it out? How was the situation rectified?
Im guessing the freight wasn't billed properly at drop off location but that shouldn't fall back on you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.