20x10 -24 offset? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
20x10 -24 offset?

anyone run this offset? i have a 1.5" leveling kit on my truck and wanting to see if i can get by with a -24 offset. i had on my truck before 20x10 with -12 offset with 305/55/20 tires(33.5x12.6). i was looking to run 33x12.5x20 toyo mt and heard they run small. do you think this tire would fit without rubbing on the -24 or should i just go back with the -12 again? i swore i wasnt gonna do the tires that far out again due to the mess it makes but it looks so good! post pics if ya got any, im not sure how much further they will stick out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2014, 05:55 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think it depends on the wheel. I had some moto metal and eagle alloys with -12 offset. They were not aggressive enough for me so I bought fuel with -24. I was really dissapointed when I got them cause the dish/lip was the same the only difference was the fuel had what looked like a machined spacer to offset them a bit more. Not sure if it was just the wheel they ordered me or if all -24 fuels are like that.either way I couldn't tell a difference so I finally bought fuel 2 piece -44 and I'm happy................... Too bad my wife isn't over joyed about the new wheels like I am
Old 03-17-2014, 05:57 PM

I can't post pics on here but if you want pm me and I can text you a pic when I had -24 and how far they stuck out
Old 03-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I ran the xd diesels 20x10 -24mm with 295 60 20 (34x12r20) and didn't rub at all.

Old 03-17-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjd View Post
I think it depends on the wheel. I had some moto metal and eagle alloys with -12 offset. They were not aggressive enough for me so I bought fuel with -24. I was really dissapointed when I got them cause the dish/lip was the same the only difference was the fuel had what looked like a machined spacer to offset them a bit more. Not sure if it was just the wheel they ordered me or if all -24 fuels are like that.either way I couldn't tell a difference so I finally bought fuel 2 piece -44 and I'm happy................... Too bad my wife isn't over joyed about the new wheels like I am
thanks, i will message you
Old 03-17-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdewey View Post
I ran the xd diesels 20x10 -24mm with 295 60 20 (34x12r20) and didn't rub at all.

was that with a leveling kit or still at stock height?
Old 03-17-2014, 06:19 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

It was with the 1.5" leveling kit. The 6.4's and 6.7's should be pretty close when it comes to clearance, right?

It's kind of funny you started this thread, cause I did the same thing. I hated all the shiz that got thrown on my truck with the 20x10's so i went to a 20x9 witha 0 offset. That being said.......... My new 20x10's will be in anyday. lol I threw on some fender flares though, so it shouldn't be as bad.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdewey View Post
It was with the 1.5" leveling kit. The 6.4's and 6.7's should be pretty close when it comes to clearance, right?

It's kind of funny you started this thread, cause I did the same thing. I hated all the shiz that got thrown on my truck with the 20x10's so i went to a 20x9 witha 0 offset. That being said.......... My new 20x10's will be in anyday. lol I threw on some fender flares though, so it shouldn't be as bad.
im not sure, i think the 6.7s have a little more room. i cant decide on tires either. i want an all terrain that had a good looking sidewall but most all terrains dont look very aggressive lol. i was looking at toyo mt 33x12.5x20 but people say they run small and looking at pics they kinda look small so i have no idea what to do. im going from looking at so many pictures
Old 03-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I have 20x10 on mine with a -24 offset. I'm running 37x12.5 tires. IMO they stick out too far to run without some sort of fender flare on the truck. They stuck out too much and looked dumb. With the flares on it looks much better IMO.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I think the toyo at II "Xtreme" has a decent side tread. The xtreme only comes in certain sizes, so you'll have to check into that. Here are mine.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.