Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

20x10 -24 offset?

5K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  travisH3 
#1 ·
anyone run this offset? i have a 1.5" leveling kit on my truck and wanting to see if i can get by with a -24 offset. i had on my truck before 20x10 with -12 offset with 305/55/20 tires(33.5x12.6). i was looking to run 33x12.5x20 toyo mt and heard they run small. do you think this tire would fit without rubbing on the -24 or should i just go back with the -12 again? i swore i wasnt gonna do the tires that far out again due to the mess it makes but it looks so good! :rofl: post pics if ya got any, im not sure how much further they will stick out

#2 ·
I think it depends on the wheel. I had some moto metal and eagle alloys with -12 offset. They were not aggressive enough for me so I bought fuel with -24. I was really dissapointed when I got them cause the dish/lip was the same the only difference was the fuel had what looked like a machined spacer to offset them a bit more. Not sure if it was just the wheel they ordered me or if all -24 fuels are like that.either way I couldn't tell a difference so I finally bought fuel 2 piece -44 and I'm happy................... Too bad my wife isn't over joyed about the new wheels like I am

#5 ·
thanks, i will message you

#3 ·
I can't post pics on here but if you want pm me and I can text you a pic when I had -24 and how far they stuck out

#6 ·
was that with a leveling kit or still at stock height?

#7 ·
It was with the 1.5" leveling kit. The 6.4's and 6.7's should be pretty close when it comes to clearance, right?

It's kind of funny you started this thread, cause I did the same thing. I hated all the shiz that got thrown on my truck with the 20x10's so i went to a 20x9 witha 0 offset. That being said.......... My new 20x10's will be in anyday. lol I threw on some fender flares though, so it shouldn't be as bad.

#8 ·
im not sure, i think the 6.7s have a little more room. i cant decide on tires either. i want an all terrain that had a good looking sidewall but most all terrains dont look very aggressive lol. i was looking at toyo mt 33x12.5x20 but people say they run small and looking at pics they kinda look small so i have no idea what to do. im going :tard: from looking at so many pictures

#12 ·
i seen that. im looking at 305/55/r20 so i believe thats an extreme size

#13 · (Edited)
Backspacing has a lot to do with it too. My moto metal 951s were -24mm and with 35's they rubbed at full **** on my leveling kit and even on my 4.5 lifted 05 6.0.

They were 18x9 size and with the 35s rubbed, I do not believe you will have any rubbing at all with a 33 Trav. This is why I went with a 33.2 this time instead of a 35, I was just tired of not being able to park easily at work.

Oh and I went with -12 as chances or rubbing with those should be almost nil with a smaller tire.

#14 ·
I'm thinking I'm gonna go with -12 again. I don't think I need the -24 offset messing up my paint any more. I'm looking at the Mickey Thompson atz p3. Anyone run them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.