^^ All great starting points... water separator and filter info especially... couple more that come to mind which may be slightly over basic info but definitely 6.4 info...
- With your truck running does it sound like a bird chirping from the radiator area? No need to lift hood usually, can hear it just standing out front. If so, belts/tensioners/idlers before a tensioner lets loose on yours, once the tensioner goes she takes all sorts of **** out, get it fixed before she goes. I used used a whack of Gates items this go around after my Ford tensioner replacement lasted a whopping 30,000km.
- Check your coolant hose ends at the motor side, top one is pretty easy grab a light and shine it down, bottom one just crawl under and shine up, look for white connectors. If you have black connectors, wait until the radiator starts leaking (oh it will
grab an Alradco as they will be done when you need it) and do the hoses/radiator/t-stats whenever you finally get the radiator leak, or do it preventative if you are worried about downtime/leaks. Most guys use something other than Ford Gold coolant as well as it breaks down pretty quick compared to some of the offerings out their (Shell ELC, Cat EC1, etc..)
- Also check into the "venturi tee" on the 6.4's and make sure the dealer did yours proper, guys are still finding them hooked up backwards, super easy to fix and can save some headaches. Pop a new radiator cap on while you are right there.
- If you have 4x4, pull your 3 allen bolts out the front manual hubs and grease up and ensure the front hubs are in good shape inside, if the c-clip popped off you can usually pop back on and then re-grease with no issues. Also check all your front u-joints and front/rear driveshaft u-joints
- Fluids Fluids Fluids, front diff, rear diff, trans, tcase, all super important if your keeping it forever and want the best mileage out of her. Good high quality fluids will be well worth it especially if you are hauling.
And then you can get to the fun stuff
I'm sure I'm missing something still...
EDIT: Def. need another coffee! Missing words all over haha, edited some, let me know if I missed something again.