How much is it worth? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much is it worth?

I have a 2008 black F-350 super cab short bed lariat with tan leather interior. Has bed liner with step in tail gate, leather bed cover, power sliding rear window, dual climate control, power tow mirrors, traction control, rear sensors, up fitter switches, trailer brakes, 20" rims with good duratrac all terrain tires, chrome tail hate lettering, 4" straight exhaust, H&S mini maxx tuner. 67,000 miles near mint condition. I'm just thinking about stepping down to F-150 or 1500 gm?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjmaxx View Post
I have a 2008 black F-350 super cab short bed lariat with tan leather interior. Has bed liner with step in tail gate, leather bed cover, power sliding rear window, dual climate control, power tow mirrors, traction control, rear sensors, up fitter switches, trailer brakes, 20" rims with good duratrac all terrain tires, chrome tail hate lettering, 4" straight exhaust, H&S mini maxx tuner. 67,000 miles near mint condition. I'm just thinking about stepping down to F-150 or 1500 gm?
Sounds like a $30000 truck. That's if im thinking super cab and extended cab are basically the same thing
Old 10-27-2013, 04:35 PM

Yep extended cab
Old 10-28-2013, 08:38 AM

About 8 months ago I had the egr replaced and alternator & belt tensioner. About 1500 miles ago I had a coolant flush done. Not sure if this makes a difference or not...
Old 11-01-2013, 09:04 AM

Sounds like a 30,000 truck, but only if you can sell private party to a guy who doesn't mind the supercab. Most guys want a crew cab.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 11-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I've havnt seen an extended cab with power slider, I wish mine had it. But 25-30k seems a good ball park. I bought mine 4 years ago for 32k and am still seeing the same year and model for 25-30, a dealer near me had a lifted crew cab up for 39k I almost had a heart attack when she told me the price. She said they gave him a lot of money cuz he put thousands into it. Which we all know the dealer don't care what you put into it.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:13 AM

The dealers near me sell some 6.0's for ridiculous prices around here. But yea I've seen some crew cab 6.4's listed for $38k-$40k. I will probably just end up keeping my truck I really do love the truck I just don't use it for what it's made for.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjmaxx View Post
The dealers near me sell some 6.0's for ridiculous prices around here. But yea I've seen some crew cab 6.4's listed for $38k-$40k. I will probably just end up keeping my truck I really do love the truck I just don't use it for what it's made for.
I'm the same and don't use my truck for what it can do. I have a 08 crew cab, longbed, King Ranch with every available option and the stealership offered me $21,000 on a trade in. I have a 126,000 miles, but I think they are crazy offering that. I think I may do the same and just keep it, besides I think I'm spoiled with all the options.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.