Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Oasis report comes back blank

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  B. Adams 
#1 ·
The parts girl at my local dealer is always very friendly and helpful, even though I've never purchased a vehicle there. I've bought a few parts from them and they did one warranty repair on my current truck, but that's about it.

I've asked her for an Oasis report several times and each time it comes back blank. It shows absolutely no repair history prior to my owning it. She's a little confused by it, but told me to call corporate Ford to see if they have any information. I don't know who "Corporate Ford" is, or even where to start looking, so I gave up on that idea fairly easily.

It's an 08 F350 that I bought last year with about 125,000 miles on it, so I'm sure there's a service history somewhere. It had to at least have one radiator or something put in it at some point, right? I mean, it's not like these trucks are trouble free. Would anyone be willing to look up the history of my truck for me? 1FTWW31R08EB58361

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.