My spartan tuner got stolen - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 03:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My spartan tuner got stolen

Don't know how or where but my handheld got stolen out of my truck. They didn't steal my mac laptop or a 500 dollar wireless printer but they open my glove box and took my tuner but forgot the cord. Dumbasses. But my question is when I order another handheld will it come with the most recent updates. I haven't been on this site in a while so I don't know how many updates there has been since the last one I did which was summer of last year. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2013, 09:14 AM

I would call spartan because whoever ends up with it will have to get it unlocked for their truck and send it to spartan and you should have the SN for the dashdaq and they can possibly return it to you the other question I have no idea on I'd still call them
Old 07-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Let's Run'em

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TwinTurboStroker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garett742 View Post
I would call spartan because whoever ends up with it will have to get it unlocked for their truck and send it to spartan and you should have the SN for the dashdaq and they can possibly return it to you the other question I have no idea on I'd still call them
What he said......in order for them to use it, they will need to have Spartan unlock it at some point. But for now, I would call Spartan and see what they can do for you as far as getting you another tuner, do you have a police report?
Old 07-03-2013, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboStroker View Post
What he said......in order for them to use it, they will need to have Spartan unlock it at some point. But for now, I would call Spartan and see what they can do for you as far as getting you another tuner, do you have a police report?
Yup cause that wasn't the only thing they took. But of course my insurance doesn't cover theft. At least at that time. I made sure to change that on my policy. I thought it was included at all times.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Premium Member

Sorry to hear that they stole your tuner! Hope you get it back!!

Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.