Join Date: Jun 2013
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Now I think I'm set on a 6.4, few questions...
Read a ton about the 6.0's and then I ventured over to the 6.4 forum one day and saw how incredible power could be made from just a few mods. Also haven't seen many reliability or problem issues. Not to mention the updated look of the interior and exterior is nice.
1. I would do the DPF delete, 5in turbo back, Intake, EGR delete, coolant filter and tuner when I got it, myself.
2. After those mods, what sort of problems occur regularly with this truck?
3. I don't plan on hot rodding it everyday, it will be my DD, but the occasional heavy acceleration is fun, I've read the head studs are much stronger, how strong?
4. The ones I'm looking at are in the 130k-150k in mileage, most are in texas. What kind of issues am I looking at with those miles? Ball joints, tie rods, turbo problems?
5. I would get an oasis report, what other signs of problems should i look for besides degas cap and such?