Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My new Baby!

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  MT6.4 
#1 ·
Just got her last week.. 39k miles manual trans I love her... This week painted cab lights mirror lights and 3rd brake with VHT Night Shades, Painted stock tip black with VHT Engine primer, did DPF delete and Spartan tune. Next week should be doing EGR and AFE intake then shortly doing a South Bend DD then working on replacing the god awful XL bumper grille and lights!

See less See more
#12 ·
I popped em off sanded with a 320 brick to scuff up chrome and sprayed 3 coats duplicolor adhesion promoted than 3 coats of paint turned out all right prolly gona take a part and re do vent portion can still see a tint of the original red...

#15 ·
Welcome! Nice looking truck.

#18 ·
for the top piece just centerd my fingers 1/3 and 2/3 lifted up felt flimsy but popped out pretty easily with no dmg then the bottom outer and vent just peeld from the top to bottom from the bed side of vent and they popped out easy.. then theres a little lock washer type thing holding the vent to the frame just used a small pick to wiggle them off took like 10 mins to take apart about an hour of scuffing the chrome then intervals for the paint it was simple could do it in about 2 hours

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.