Fuel - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 05:16 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fuel

Ok I know this is probably a stupid question but I'm new to diesels. I got the mini max and if I run the egr delete and dpf delete I can still run the ultra low sulfur fuel right. I just saw something in the instructions about high sulfur fuel. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2013, 05:26 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhester View Post
Ok I know this is probably a stupid question but I'm new to diesels. I got the mini max and if I run the egr delete and dpf delete I can still run the ultra low sulfur fuel right. I just saw something in the instructions about high sulfur fuel. Thanks
high sulfur is a tune that is offered by H&S that allows off road use, if you have a new mini maxx then the only way for you to get that set of off road tunes would be to send a form to the epa and then they make it so your truck cant be registered for highway use.

but anyways you can still run ultra low sulfer (15ppm) and i dont think you can find high sulfer commonly. i think off road fuel is 300ppm?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:24 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Ok on the mini max I have a hot damn tune I can use. Is that the one I would have to have a form on
Old 04-15-2013, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhester View Post
Ok on the mini max I have a hot damn tune I can use. Is that the one I would have to have a form on
The term high sulfur is also used on the older style of mini's as well as the new on road versions after one of the recent updates. If you haven't submitted any info to h&s but still have access to all the tunes then you must have the race version. Which part # is your mini?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduty6.4 View Post
The term high sulfur is also used on the older style of mini's as well as the new on road versions after one of the recent updates. If you haven't submitted any info to h&s but still have access to all the tunes then you must have the race version. Which part # is your mini?
yeah, it sounds like you have them already. shouldnt need any forms.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:56 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Not sure of the # it's at the house. I called h&s and asked them was the tuner with egr delete and dpf still available and they said they still had a few available that they were getting hard to come by. So I'm thinking i got one of the good ones. Guess I will find out when I hook it up. The book shows instructions for the hot damn tunes and some others for egr and dpf deletes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.